Coaching the Coach
The best coaches have a Christian coach . . . do you?
If you desire to grow professionally and personally, you’ll never outgrow your need to be coached. Whether you want to build your confidence as a coach, gain more clients, identify the bad habits you’ve picked up along the way, or learn new techniques, be willing to invest in your coaching career by hiring a coach for yourself. Change others’ lives and your own by working with God and your own coach.
Georgia will help you to:
- Move past your insecurities and build your confidence as a coach.
- Recognize the blind spots that are holding you back.
- Apply the coaching skills you’ve learned to a new level of mastery.
- Equip you with new coaching techniques.
- Identify what needs to grow and what need to go.