Georgia Shaffer is a Christian life coach and licensed psychologist in Pennsylvania. For more than 15 years, she has helped people identify: “What needs to grow? What needs to go?”
To discover more about how coaching can make a positive difference in your life, click on a coaching category below.
- Coaching the Coach
- Relationship Coaching for Singles
- Life Coaching for Women
- Coaching for Authors & Speakers
Contact Georgia to receive details and pricing for 3 and 6 month coaching packages. Coaching the Coach 3 & 6 month programs
Georgia’s warmth, wisdom, and no-nonsense personality will empower you to:
- Deepen your ability to understand and connect with others
- Identify relational blind spots and avoid their destructive effects
- Reduce feelings of vulnerability by confronting relational fears
- Minimize obstacles that hold you back from a fulfilled life
What are the benefits of coaching?
Working with a coach dramatically increases the likehood that you will reach your desired level of success. According to the American Society of Training and Development, you have a 25 percent chance of achieving an idea you decide to adopt. But when you have another person holding you accountable to implement your plan (which a coach does), you will experience a 95 percent success rate.
A coach also helps you recognize and build on your strengths. A coach identifies what is holding you back and holds you accountable to reach the goals you have set for yourself.